Tuesday, September 8, 2009

obama's kiddie address (this is a joke, or is it? *s*)

my fellow little americans,

a few weeks ago, over my blackberry (holds it up and waves it around a bit), my de facto education czar, my old hippie friend, bill ayers, told me he got a great idea the other day as he was smoking a marijuana pipe at grant park, he emailed me on his blackberry: "Barack, old buddy, Bernandine misses the good ole massah-mandingo 3-ways! How are ya, you old coot! Hey, why don't you give an address to the children over teevy the start of every school year, ostensibly innocuous, of course......"

i thought to myself: WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!! and began to write this address to you.

as vladimir lenin once said, "kill the czar and his ministers, because it is time for a change," america voted for change when they voted for me, and you are my instruments of change. congress, as you know, is full of asshole republicans, blue dog democrats from planet pluto or neptune, and then the ugliest bitch west of the rockies and east of chicago, nancy pelosi.

i tell you, she is scary! (children laugh in unison, ready to throw nail bombs for the cause).

oh, for the sound bites to the press....stay in school, study hard, if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again!

oh, and i almost forgot, if your parents or anyone else you know is against a public option, call 911 or email the whitehouse, if you know how to do that....your local police departments have been instructed to turn over such names and emails to me immediately. you are now called obamaers and obamaettes, your job is to help me beat the asshole republicans and other enemies of change. together, we are invincible!

allah akbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment